You know you’ve been reading too much manga when you try to read gifsets and other comics right to left
Nathan Fillion is not appreciated enough.
Seriously my favorite.
Oh my god, THIS MAN.
This is the Nerdiest Porn on my Nerd Porn Blog
I’m going to marry this man.
Some people might feel sorry for themselves in this situation
Puppy don’t care
Puppy’s got stuff to do
Puppy’s got places to be
Puppy’s got people to bark at and things to sniff.
Puppy gotta live his puppy life.
Spring Flowers Around the World
- A woman carries a branch of peach blossom flowers for sale at a field in Hanoi, January 24. The peach blossom is believed to bring luck to families. (Kham/Reuters) #
- A boy runs amid field mustard, symbolic flowers to herald the start of spring, in full blossom at a park in Tokyo, Japan, March 19. (KIMIMASA MAYAMA/EPA) #
- Raindrops sit on crocus blossoms in a park in Munich, Germany, February 21. (SVEN HOPPE/EPA) #
- Almond tree blossoms on Ainos mountain on the island of Cephalonia, Greece, February 6. The blossom of almond trees is a sign of the arrival of spring. (ORESTIS PANAGIOTOU/EPA) #
- General view of several peach trees in blossom in the spot La Macetua, Murcia, eastern Spain, February 20. (MARCIAL GUILLEN/EPA) #
- People sit in front of blossoming crocuses in the Botanical Garden in Berlin, Germany, March 10. (Britta Pedersen/EPA) #
- Robins feed on staghorn sumac on a tree in North Adams, Massachusetts, March, 20. The sight of robins have often been linked to the beginning of spring. (Gillian Jones/The Berkshire Eagle via Associated Press) #
- Japanese plum blossoms in full bloom in the city of Isumi, Chiba prefecture, Japan, March 4. The ripening of the fruit in June coincides with the rainy season in Japan, which is called ‘plum rains.’ (Everett Kennedy Brown/EPA) #
- A slackline walker enjoys the sunny and warm weather in a park at the river Rhine bank in Duesseldorf, Germany, March 20. (Frank Augstein/Associated Press)#
The Dragon Boy
Spirited Away (OST)